Monday, May 10, 2010

The YA-5: REWIND

So, the weather's getting warmer and you know what that means. Or, maybe you don't. Here at The YA-5 it means, less is more. Or as my mom would say, "give a penny, take a penny."

In other words--Sara McClung and Steph Bowe have bid us farewell. School, life-balance and editorial demands require them to leave us to our own devices (forgive them--they know not what they do). But no worries, we shall not leave you with only Justina, Kari, Cristin, Kelly and myself to entertain you. Heaven forbid. Instead I bring you E. Kristin Anderson, The Hate-Mongering Tart (I swear, she calls herself this--I didn't do it). She promises to keep us all entertained with even MORE shenanigans.

I will leave it up to "E" to introduce herself when it's her turn. For now, I'll leave you with a link to her official blog and remind you of how this all began! Watch with shock and awe (or simply laugh out loud at my silliness).

xoxo-
Georgia


0 comments:

Post a Comment