Thursday, March 31, 2011

WINNERS announced for two signed copies of THE HANDBOOK FOR LIGHTNING STRIKE SURVIVORES by the indomitable MICHELE YOUNG-STONE!

So excited to announce these winners today! Kari graciously lent me her Thursday post to do so, so thanks, Kari!

A reminder, this is what our lovely winners will be getting:


Signed, sealed, and delivered by Ms. Michele!
(emphasis on the SIGNED!)


I'm really excited to share this book, one of my favorite reads of 2010, with two of the YA-5's readers. I hope y'all enjoy it and will blog about it when you've finished! And again, thanks to Michele Young-Stone and her publisher, Crown, for providing the loot!

Without further ado, here are the shiny, sparkly, lucky winners!


KATE and CHOLISOSE! Y'all, I'll be sending you an email. If the email associated with your blogger account (or the one you left me is inaccurate), please be sure to get in touch with me at e.kristin.anderson AT gmail DOT com. THANKS! And ENJOY!

4 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

E. Kristin Anderson said...

Pam, I hope you'll go out and find yourself a copy on April 5, when the paperback hits shelves. Such a wonderful book!

Michele Young-Stone said...

Yay! I can't wait to get their addresses so I can send the books! Thanks, YA-5!

E. Kristin Anderson said...

Still haven't gotten any address -- winners, make sure you email me back!

Post a Comment