Monday, October 25, 2010

Panic! Here are some random things!

UPDATE: I fixed the fracking link. WHY DID NONE OF YOU TELL ME I WAS A TOOL?! :|

I seriously need to be working on my revisions right now. I have just a couple chapters to go and I absolutely must finish today. So when I remembered that it was Monday and therefore my YA-5 day, I sort of freaked. Like, OMG, now what do I do?

So, I present you, with a link to an interview I did for deviantART.com recently. Weak, I know, but I MUST get back to these revisions.

In case you were wondering, yes, I often forget what day it is. And as you will learn in this interview, I also often forget to eat. Fear not, I also just remembered that I haven't eaten yet today and ordered a pizza.

And, because the least I can do is offer you a dose of cute, here are my cats:


0 comments:

Post a Comment